ISVR offers exclusive advantages for members and is open to all qualified individuals interested in the field of virtual rehabilitation and/or tele-rehabilitation. We look forward to having you!
Multidisciplinary interactions and networking
Online clinical and research resources
Journal club and webinars
Discount participation at society-affiliated events
Early Career and Student Awards
- Providing education and mentorship environments that sustains the needs of our members
- Organizing Conferences and events for our community
- Standardizing nomenclature in the field in collaboration with other societies
- Supporting interdisciplinary partnerships and collaborations between groups
- Developing state of the art practices, guidelines and standards in the field
- Supporting implementation of guidelines across settings and countries and resources
- Supporting development of future leaders in the field
- Establishing funding that supports growth of our members and the society
From the Blog
A quick intro: Theodora Seliniotaki is a Health Psychologist with a passion to assist people with stress management and well-being. Theodora's...
https://virtuleap.com/ https://www.linkedin.com/company/virtuleap/ Contact: Amir Bozorgzadeh (firstname.lastname@example.org)What products are you offering?...
A quick intro: Emmanouil is the owner of a private dental clinic in Greece, the ProSmile dental studio, with a focus on dental implant...
Follow us on YouTube
The ISVR YouTube channel features video content from previous meetings, webinars and other online events. ISVR also offers exclusive video content for members through our member portal. Click here to learn more about members’ only content.