International Society for Virtual Rehabilitation
Encouraging research, education, and collaboration in a rapidly developing field of emerging technology.
ISVR offers exclusive advantages for members and is open to all qualified individuals interested in the field of virtual rehabilitation and/or tele-rehabilitation. We look forward to having you!
Multidisciplinary interactions and networking
Online clinical and research resources
Journal club and webinars
Discount participation at society-affiliated events
Early Career and Student Awards
- Providing education and mentorship environments that sustains the needs of our members
- Organizing Conferences and events for our community
- Standardizing nomenclature in the field in collaboration with other societies
- Supporting interdisciplinary partnerships and collaborations between groups
- Developing state of the art practices, guidelines and standards in the field
- Supporting implementation of guidelines across settings and countries and resources
- Supporting development of future leaders in the field
- Establishing funding that supports growth of our members and the society
From the Blog
Our first “A quick look on…” piece welcomes Tom Ffiske, the editor of Immersive Wire (a newsletter and website dedicated to all things VR, AR, and...
What is VR & AR and how can it be used in medicine Virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) are immersive technologies that have gained...
TELEREHABILITATION IN DENMARK Bodil Bæksted Jørgensen, MSc Physiotherapist Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark email@example.com Bodil Bæksted...
Follow us on YouTube
The ISVR YouTube channel features video content from previous meetings, webinars and other online events. ISVR also offers exclusive video content for members through our member portal. Click here to learn more about members’ only content.