Call for Nominations – Deadline: January 27, 2017
We are pleased to announce the second ISVR Early Career Investigator Award. The purpose of this award is to recognize and acknowledge outstanding contributions by early career scientists whose research relates to virtual rehabilitation. The recipient will be awarded a certificate, free registration at an upcoming ICDVRAT or ICVR conference and be asked to present their research as a platform paper at that conference. A runner-up will also be awarded a certificate.
- Have completed doctoral level studies no more than seven years prior to nomination
- Be a member in good standing of the ISVR
- Be engaged in and have published peer reviewed innovative research in the field of virtual rehabilitation
- Have not previously received an ISVR Early Career Investigator Award
- Number and quality of publications
- Type and amount of research community service (committees, panels, reviewing, etc.)
- Type and amount of public outreach activities, including knowledge translation activities evidence of clinical impact: teaching, standards setting, technology transfer
Individuals may be nominated by an ISVR member or be self-nominated. A full application must include the following:
- Short biography (maximum 500 words)
- Full CV
- Description of key research innovation and impact on the field of virtual rehabilitation (maximum 2 pages)
Application materials must be emailed to: email@example.com, before the deadline of January 27, 2017, 5PM EST.
All procedures related to the award will be handled by the Chair of the ISVR Awards Committee who will set the deadlines for nominations and selection mechanism. The award will be given yearly at ICDVRAT and ICVR conferences. The award will be presented at the ICVR meeting in Montreal in June 2017.