1. First CALL FOR PAPERS
- FULL PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 28 February 2014
- SHORT PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 31 May 2014
- Papers must be submitted in Final Conference Format.
- Paper templates are available on the conference website.
- The Call for Papers can be downloaded directly from here
For further information see ICDVRAT
2. Student Design Challenge (Stanford University Center on Longevity)
- The Stanford Center on Longevity is launching a Student Design Challenge
- To foster the development of new technologies to help with cognitive impairment
- There are three prizes available ranging from US$3,000 to US$10,000
- The challenge is described at the following links: designchallenge and longevity-design-challenge
Please note that the design challenge is independent of ICDVRAT; please direct any further queries to the Stanford Center on Longevity